Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #2652 of (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 12:29 PM
ratedR3:16
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudness View Post
Guess we still need to clear up BASIC things for beginners here.

You can either gain muscle, or lose fat, there's no inbetween such as toning muscle. You can "tone" if your bodyweight gets lower (bodyfat wise) or stays the same while the bodyfat drops (which means muscle gains). You will never get 200 lbs and below 10% if you just hit the light weights and do shitty abs exercises, neglecting legs and any logical intesity and rep-range. Your muscles only grow if you give them stimulation to do so, so if you only go light, why should your muscles think they have any reason to grow? Better tren hard and eat clen instead of training hard and eating clean if that's your philosophy.
to be honest i don't really need to do lots of leg exercises due to the fact i play football, do lots of cycling, do lots of squats and i naturally have good legs anyway, its more the upper body i have needed to work on thanks for the advice, so i have decided to just work on upper body 3 times a week at the gym with some cardio as well

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome