Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #7537 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Foley/Flair stuff in 06 was awesome fun. Love their I Quit match, though I was disappointed with the 2/3 falls match. They also had a pretty sick LMS match in TNA a couple of years back. Finish was stupid but aside from that it was good.

And not liking Punk? ZOMG U SUCKZ!!!

Seriously though, nothing wrong with you not liking someone just because loads of other people do. For example you mentioned Rock and how you hope he beats Punk, me personally I find The Rock to be about as GOAT as an actual goat. Not everyone likes the same stuff. You just have a better chance of giving your opinion in this thread than elsewhere on the forum as most of us here are nice and understanding . Unless you give shitty reasons to back up your opinion (we've had some of those over the years lol) .

An underrated cage match of sorts... Victoria Vs Lita from Raw 03. Is this the only divas cage match in WWE? I know TNA have done a couple.