Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shades of his father...

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Shades of his father...

I happen to think Michael McGuillicutty could be a household name, or at least a solid heel like his father. One of the things that stood out to me was when Mr. Perfect smashed the WWF title which was then held by Hulk Hogan at the time. It was in a match with The Genius where at the end Perfect took Hogans world title. From there we all know happened from that point on. For those that don't here is the video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXi_-ROcUE

It would be nice to see Michael take on Seth Rollins, and pretty much do the same as his father did. Smash up the NXT title, and make it something that prolongs their feud for the title. I would love to see Joe Hennig come out, and say that he is not going to disgrace his family name anymore. Smash up the NXT title to make a statement, and bill himself as "The Big Shot" Joe Hennig.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote