Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 06:44 AM   #1783 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink_41sum_182 View Post
Kevin Steen vs Michael Elgin - **** 1/4

Elgin deserved to win though. I love Steen but I'm not sure why Steen is still the champ. What else does Elgin have to do?
Feud with Roderick Strong of course, hence the long build of dissension in the HOT. Even a mini feud going for the TV title would be entertaining. I think Elgin winning the belt will be similar to Tyler Blacks. A too little too late situation. Oh, the fans will turn on him of course too.

Anyway hearing very mixed reviews from this match but I'll check it out as soon as I can. Finished watching BFG and was entertained somewhat. Hardy/Aries far out exceeded my expectations, a very good Hardy match if that means anything.