Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #1005 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Book thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK! View Post
I think i've only read one star wars book.
Me too, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't remember much about it because it was about 1995 and I wasn't even 9 yet, but it was about Bobba Fett, and if I can recall, chasing down somebody with powers of necromancy.

I think the only reason I read it was because it was one of the only books in our class that appeared new. I enjoyed it definitely, surprised my little brain didn't want to find more to read looking back.

I would try and read some books now but like Doctor Who, there are soooooooooooooooooooo many haha.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote