Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 02:11 AM   #2297 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
The amount of times I have seen you write that post LOOOOL
Because it's the story of all her matches Same old shit. Starts off being the better player, Chokes, goes crap, opponent wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
Del Potro is a great player to watch and good personality aswell.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Yeah, I agree.

The chances for Federer to end the year as No.1 is very, very, very small. For Federer to end the year as No.1, he needs to win the Basel, Bercy and WTF and hopes that Djokovic loses the Bercy Masters before the quarters and also hopes that Djokovic doesn't wins more than 2 round matches in the WTF.
All of that seems really unlikely so Djokovic will probably end the year as No.1.
Yeah, it looks like Nole will be number 1 again by the end of the year. Shame really, i wanted Federer to finish as YE no.1.

Del Potro, Tsonga, Berdych, Tipsy, are all in action today.

Del Potro vs Matosevic
Tsonga vs Stakhovsky
Berdych vs Youzhny
Tipsarevic vs Bedene

And in womens, there's quite an interesting match between Venus Williams, and Roberta Vinci. And Shvedova is playing doubles semi final.

So quite an interesting day for me (don't know about you guys haha)

STAN DA MAN!!!