Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #2472 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
WWE won't allow them.
They allowed it in 1999, why the fuck not now?

Quote:
Easy there big fella...to this day, I associate Bryan with YES! more than I do with his ridiculous pleas to the crowd for "NO!" Who knows what their logic was behind it. But you're pretty furious about an entrance, take a step back from the keyboard, open the front door to the house, and take a walk.

Also, Cesaro is a DLC, so of course they'll have his current music. Unless, of course, by the time they release him as DLC, he has new music.
What? I don't give a FUCK about Bryan's entrance, I'm barely even gonna use him. In fact I barely use entrances period once I've seen them. I care about my guys, Austin, JBL, Punk, Barrett, Sandow, Jericho, Cactus Jack, etc, I'm just stating FACTS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple H: Twitter Q & A

Who has been the best example of the NXT system working?

Triple H: Bray Wyatt.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote