Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #7531 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

It's the most frequent like you said. That alone could be a sole fact behind why it doesn't have the power that some rarer gimmick matches do.

Watched Main Event. Miz vs Kofi got 15:28 to work with. Longest match on the program so far, yet, they didn't do much to make me care. Wasn't surprised. I liked the emphasis and the callback for the insane Trouble In Paradise on RAW. That was a nice touch. Rest of the match...eh. Felt like the same 'ol stuff we've seen them give us. Beyond done caring about Kofi ring and character wise. Miz isn't doing much in the ring for me at all this year too. At least Miz's promos were good. That's always been his strong side. Can't say the same for Kofi's post-match one. Generic face blah blah blah.