Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #792 of (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 12:54 AM
PunkSE316
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

People are being force fed a lot of it man. How can you not see that? I get the whole "Well, if you don't like it, don't listen" But come on, there are so many talented artists out there who deserve that spotlight. Not a bunch of hacks. It's all that people know about Hip Hop now, I'm 19 years old, I should know.

People are still clinging on for hope of better music, I mean 2pac's music is still getting played, Biggie is massive now etc. It's just a bunch of old record company guys who are out of touch and all they care about is money, nothing else, even though they have billions, they aren't ready to try something new because they have their safety net in YMCMB, Chris Brown etc.

Oh, and to the the whole "Death Row isn't anything like YMCMB" I'm not talking in terms of talent, I'm talking in terms of stature and popularity, that is all. None of the YMCMB talent could hold a candle to Death Row, not even Top Dogg.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome