Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #790 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkSE316 View Post
Of course, because when a MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice hit it big back in the day and people though it was bullshit, they were so wrong by saying "Ice Cube is far better than MC Hammer" So what if people say the same statements as I do or if I say the exact same as others do?

You shouldn't have to be force fed talentless auto tune garbage. Gee, if it wasn't for any uprises in the music industry, we would not have gotten the likes of N.W.A or Tupac Shakur. You know there is nothing wrong with a revolt if its handled in a good manner?

Yes, Kanye has always been a bit of a douche, like when he got pissed off that the Black Eyed Peas won some Grammy Award and he didn't or something like that. Grammy's don't mean anything anyway so eh, don't know why he had to kick up so much of a fuss but hey, he has those moments.

YMCMB is just a phase and nothing more, I hope it is. You can only do so much with autotune and crappy rapping until the people start getting tired of the same old thing. Hence why a lot of the youth ha s turned to a Hopsin or Frank Ocean.
point is, there's always going to be commercial acts that a certain segment hates. That doesn't change, ever. Doesn't matter if YMCMB is just a phase, because a new phase will follow that's just as wack. It doesn't matter. Just don't listen if it sucks. Ain't nobody being force fed anything, especially in this day and age, it's incredibly easy to listen to only what you want to, and if you really think there's only two talented acts out there, I think you're a little too jaded for your own good. 2?? C'mon.

And let's not act like Pac and NWA are f'in Malcom and Martin, please. NWA's .....z5Life album, while dope production wise, was so ridiculously over the top and cartoonish. Yeah, what an important uprising for us....rap about girls who suck dick and swallow, and kill everyone in sight, with no rhyme or reason. That shit was more of a negative than positive.

Last edited by LBGetBack : 10-18-2012 at 11:51 PM.