Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 11:33 PM   #789 (permalink)
PunkSE316
Humbled

PunkSE316 is an after thoughtPunkSE316 is an after thought
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
I was referring more to the "corporate douche bags" type of comments. And now you gave another one with.....Two good talents going today, huh? LOL. Yeah, that's indicative of that phase I'm talking about too, lol. "Fuck Nelly and Jay-Z and Cash Money! That Kweli is the real shit! It's all about the underground!". Wash, rinse, repeat, shit don't change, just the names do.

I don't fuck with Drake or Wayne at all, but really who cares? People have been saying the same kinds of things you are saying forever.

And let's not act like Kanye wasnt obnoxious from the beginning. He was always a cocky, goofball with asshole tendencies, he just went from the underdog to the favorite. You ever see his MTV punk'd episode when he was shooting Jesus Walks? LOL, that's obnoxious. Funny as hell too. He just got more somber/weird for a few years there when his mom passed.
Of course, because when a MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice hit it big back in the day and people though it was bullshit, they were so wrong by saying "Ice Cube is far better than MC Hammer" So what if people say the same statements as I do or if I say the exact same as others do?

You shouldn't have to be force fed talentless auto tune garbage. Gee, if it wasn't for any uprises in the music industry, we would not have gotten the likes of N.W.A or Tupac Shakur. You know there is nothing wrong with a revolt if its handled in a good manner?

Yes, Kanye has always been a bit of a douche, like when he got pissed off that the Black Eyed Peas won some Grammy Award and he didn't or something like that. Grammy's don't mean anything anyway so eh, don't know why he had to kick up so much of a fuss but hey, he has those moments.

YMCMB is just a phase and nothing more, I hope it is. You can only do so much with autotune and crappy rapping until the people start getting tired of the same old thing. Hence why a lot of the youth ha s turned to a Hopsin or Frank Ocean.