Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Underrated Games that You Like

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #36 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal
Default Re: Underrated Games that You Like

Alundra for ps1 was pretty underrated imo. It was the fun isometric action/adventure game people were wanting since Legend of Zelda: Link to the past. But few people actually even bothered with it.

Pretty much the entire Suikoden series is underrated.

Mega Man Battle Network was very addicting and fun. Games 2, 5 and 6 in particular.

And um. . .many turn-based strategy RPG games are underrated. Too many to even list really. I wish that genre had more of a casual fanbase backing so there was incentive for companies to make them more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I'm not sure if they were underrated but as far as past gen games go, I really liked Kid Chameleon and the misadventures of Flink.
Agreed on Kid Chameleon. That had a lot more gameplay elements to it than Super Mario Brothers, but it never got much props. The opening song to that game still owns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLsTgBYplQY
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote