Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #782 (permalink)
PunkSE316
Humbled

PunkSE316 is an after thoughtPunkSE316 is an after thought
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
So because Drake got into an altercation with Chris Brown and threatened a tattoo artist, he gets a reputation as a fake tough guy?

Come on man, be rational for a second.

There's rappers who have done much worse things that aren't really about that life but you choose to pick on Drake because he's an easy target. Drake rarely ever talks about fighting guys or other shit like that in his songs. Like I said before, the majority of his songs are about women and his lifestyle.
It's not even the whole "toughness" thing though from human to human..he is letting the fame go to his head. I mean come on, doing an Aaliyah album without even knowing her? It's just weird.

I know. Eminem done a 2pac album but his close friends and associates knew 2pac when he was alive, everything fell in to place.

Look, I just hope for Drake and all them other guys sakes, that they have saved up their money because the corporate giants who own the record companies will not give a shit about them in the 4 to 5 years.