Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #7124 (permalink)
Jotunheim
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Jotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thought
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudness View Post
You know the say all men are created aequil but you look at me and you look at CM Punk and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally when you gon on one with another wrestler you got a 50/50 chance of winning...but I 'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal, sou you got a 25% at best BEST at beating me, and things start drasically going to get down.
See at the threeway at HIAC, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning but John Cena KNOWS he cant beat me so hes not even gonna try I got a 66 and two thirds chances of winning. So, CM Punk, you take your 33 and a third chance, minus your 25 chance and you got an eight and a third of winning. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% chance, and you take my 66 and 2/3rds chance of winning........I GOAT A 141 and 2/3rds chance of winning... See Punk, the numbers don't like and they spell disaster for you.

But let me ask the ladies. Would you rather be with Punk, or would you rather be with me?

"Well Punk is kinda nice you know?"

You're one of those girls that like romance. I'm talking to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to me, and get satisfied every night, or go home to that skinny fatass CM Punk?"
you gotta look at the person who's making the threads, that fat sonbitch cm punk has been telling all of us that he is world champion before, been in this business for 15-20 years, this skinny-FAT sonbitch.....HE'S SKINNY FAT! :steiner2: