Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #87 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkSE316 View Post
Illmatic and It was Written are great albums but man, for a while there...Nas went through a weird type of slump because he was better then all the stuff that he was writing. Hip Hop was a pretty chaotic place back in 97 to 99 though.
Not all his fault. The original I Am...double album would've been an incredible album. Not his fault it got bootlegged heavily and the record label made him scrap a lot of songs, record new ones, etc. leaving us with a slightly disappointing I Am... and a very disappointing Nastradamus.

If you take all his best songs from 98-99, off of I Am..., Nastradamus, and what ended up on Lost Tapes, you would basically have the intended I Am... album.

He didn't really fall off at all in terms of what he actually recorded at that time.
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote