Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #1388 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
The whole Mondo/Bennett feud has been terrible and damaged Bennett a lot. Fuck Mondo.
Yeah, this feud has really halted any momentum Bennett has gathered, imo. TBH, I rather they just turn him face, turn Mondo heel, and have Bennett beat the shit out of Mondo in a street fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECHAMPION View Post
I don't watch ROH anymore, but is Mondo the face despite trying to rape Maria?
I guess so. Kevin Kelly was defending Mondo's actions on the recent episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAUSA1 View Post
I am surprise Bennett is still in the indies. I thought WWE or TNA would of snatch him up by now. I know he is not the greatest wrestler but he better than most in FCW and the 3d academy/OVW. He good at cutting promos and has the look to be a star.
Wasn't he in WWE a few years ago? Maybe he can get anything chance, but it isn't often that WWE picks back up people they released from developmental.
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline   Reply With Quote