Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Greatest Hell In A Cell Match?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Greatest Hell In A Cell Match?

What once was in my opinion the best gimmick match in the WWE has featured some of the most violent, brutal, breathtaking, intense and memorable matches of all time. Over 15 years later I strongly believe the 1st ever Hell in a Cell match pitting Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels at Badd Blood 1997 is still the best one and quite possibly the greatest match in WWE history.

There have been quite a few classics that have taken place inside the cell and I had the privilege to sit ringside and witness an End Of Era between Undertaker, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels in one of the most intense and epic stories told in a wrestling ring. Something I will never forgot and that is what Hell in a Cell is all about if you heard Mick Foley's promo on Raw a couple of weeks ago. It's about creating moments and the finality of rivalries that people talk 10-15 years later.