Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #272 (permalink)
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Apocalypto is being a bitchApocalypto is being a bitch
Default Re: Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio Fan View Post
This stable is not a joke. This group will be as successful as lD-Generation X, Evolution, and the 4 Horsemen. I am taking these guys very seriously they are piling on wins left and right. Brodus even jobbed to them. I think Tatsu would fit great in this stable though. He also just turned heel as well. I could see Tatsu rocking out with Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, and Drew McIntyre. He would fit in great crashing bars with them. After Tatsu joins the group, some other guys I would like to see join are Curt Hawkins and The Great Khali when they come back from injury, and Zach Ryder and Santino Marella down the line when they have their eventual heel turns to join this legendary stable in the making. Hell, bring back Michael Tarver and add him in as well. Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins, The Great Khali, Zach Ryder, Santino Marella, and Michael Tarver. That is one dominant stable right there.
:yodawg

Despite my disagreement, for some unknown crazy ass reason I see actual potential in this. But mostly because comedy characters tend to thrive in the PG environment. Nonetheless, these guys will be the only heel comedy characters and this will make somewhat unique.
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote