Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #55 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
I didn't say his opinion is less valid, I don't believe.

I was honestly wondering how someone from Serbia even comes to listen to Nas.......and also why? Do people make music in Serbia? What's on the radio and big on the charts over there? It may sound dumb, but I'm honestly wondering and curious.
Lol, you act like Serbia is motherfucking North Korea. It's an European country where radios, internet and all that exist just like in the U.S. and other European countries. I assume you have never been outside of America (or North America for that matter) because that's the only way such a mind-state can be explained.

With internet, anything is accessible. And a rapper like Nas is one of the most well known rappers around the world and he comes on radio every now and then so I doubt many people who are "in" on the modern world don't know about him. Also, you don't have to understand his references to really enjoy the music. I've been listening to Nas for over 5 years now and not until a year ago did I really start paying attention to the heavy slang he uses most of which I didn't even understand. For instance, I had no idea what the fuck he's on about in "Memory Lane" but now I understand it all. With help from internet and slang dictionaries, of course.