Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Persian Club Challenge

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Persian Club Challenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
I already addressed that, and who cares if they are completely different nationalities? It's something that I think Jinder Mahal could pull off. He could say that as a young boy he was a huge fan of The Iron Sheik. I'm Hispanic, and my favorite wrestler of all time is Caucasian, not Mexican, or South American. Just because Jinder Mahal is Indian, and technically Canadian. The Persian Club Challenge is entertaining, and I feel still has a role in professional wrestling. From what I understand Mahal is actually a very strong man, and most in the back say he is tremendously stronger than he appears.
Did you just make that last bit up? Because he can be strong but obviously not as strong as the Sheik just by looking at his body.