Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #2634 (permalink)
ratedR3:16
Little Poppa Pump

ratedR3:16 ratedR3:16 ratedR3:16 ratedR3:16 ratedR3:16 ratedR3:16
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudness View Post
Two days in a row is ok if you do legs one day and any upper body work the next day as they don't stand each other in their way (hence why I do legs twice per week without problems minus the deadlifting issue), obviously once a week. It depends if you're working out 3 or 4 days a week I guess.

Didn't get the part with randomly doing upper and lower body exercises the same though, WTF? And what the hell is toning supposed to be in the gym unless you're talking cardio? Better eat good food instead of taking some (obvious) broscience "workout tips". I mean I know people who do random exercises for "workouts" sake, I've never seen one of them looking decent or really fit though unless you count anorexic looking 140 lbs guys with abs fit. Better workout one bodypart well than halfassing two or more bodyparts.
when i say toning i mean press ups sit ups leg raises and adapted versions (you're toning defining your body in a sense), and i do proper exercises on upper and lower body i just do them together rather on separate nights, don't have time to spilt them up, i just assumed if i worked out 2 nights on a row and then had 2 nights rest i would be ok, and when it comes to diet i have a lot of milk, white meats, red meats and fruit and veg, no protein shakes or roids.
ratedR3:16 is offline   Reply With Quote