Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #507 (permalink)
KO Lariat
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

KO Lariat needs to make some friendsKO Lariat needs to make some friendsKO Lariat needs to make some friendsKO Lariat needs to make some friendsKO Lariat needs to make some friendsKO Lariat needs to make some friendsKO Lariat needs to make some friendsKO Lariat needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by the frenchise View Post
Just saw this week's nxt. Nothing special, but Regal is really putting the wrestlers over and that's great.

I just realize that there is a big big problem with nxt gimmicks. Some of them are completely over the top (Ascension, kruger, wyatt) and some of them are completely inexistant (Steamboat, dallas, carter) Not really a good balance.
The only good gimmicks for a rookie show are Rollins, Usos, Langston and Ohno.

Speaking of Ohno, i just don't understand why he has not taken some muscles yet. I'm not a fan of big men, not at all, but i'm a ohno fan. And i don't see him on the main roster with this terrible shape.
It sucks but that's the best shape he can get into. Kassius has really bad genetics