Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #1701 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I think Rock had a hard time addressing the issue that he left for Hollywood and since that was the only topic that Cena wanted to talk about it left us with a repetitive boring feud.

That's a hard issue to tackle for the Rock because he was gone for 7 years. There is a certain percentage of wrestling fans who do not accept the answer of well I have bigger dreams than being a wrestler. To them that's some kind of slap in the face.

The sad thing is I'm expecting more of the same with Punk and Cena once again.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote