Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #7094 (permalink)
Loudness
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Loudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a push
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyfaces1 View Post
Ryback and CM Punk bringing in those numbers. No need to fight, marks from both sides.
This, I don't see why marks of both worlds are trying to make their points by posting long-winded, illogical posts full of excuses and bias why either one of these sucks when both of them do their job right. CM Punk owns as a heel, Ryback owns as a monster, end of story. If people just weren't so restricted that there's more in wrestling than beeing a roid monkey or a built-fat "technical wrestler" most people would be far more happy. I liked both Chris Jericho in his prime and Goldberg, going by that theory CM Punk and Ryback are shitty ripoffs that should be jobbing on heat. Reality check, they're still two good performers in their roles and I don't mind them at all, in fact I look up to those guys segments the most next to Team Hell No.