Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Underrated Games that You Like

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
Karma101
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Underrated Games that You Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Duke Nukem Forever - nowhere near as bad as the reviewers suggest. In fact, I'm convinced that game review sites just dumped on this game as part of some warped publicity stunt in order to increase their readership. By no means perfect, this game nevertheless delivers beefy weapons, exciting shootouts, crazy boss battles and wicked one-liners, and I loved it. 3/10? Fuck off.
It wasn't just the reviewers though was it? Gotta admit from what I had seen from it it didn't look as bad as people say it is but then again I hadn't been anticipating it for 15 years, it's mostly about disappointment I suppose.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote