Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 08:54 AM   #2279 (permalink)
NC96
Learning to break kayfabe

NC96 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNC96 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNC96 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Del Potro won 6-7, 7-6, 7-6. Expected scoreline as Del Po will be a little bit rusty, and Brands is a big server. Glad he got the win, and now he can take the title.

Tsonga and Slava are playing tomorrow. Jo should win his match against Soeda. Shvedova is playing Kirilenko, so it could go either way. If Slava is playing well, then she'll win. If not, then Kirilenko will win
Del Po was a bit rusty. Brands played a great match, and Del Po had to serve like a beast to win that. There was over 60 aces in that match. Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post

If Kirilenko plays well she'll destroy Slava. Her improvement over the last 12 months has been incredible, getting close to the top 10. She's a far better and consistent player than Shvedova.
I'm not a Shvedova mark like Nazzac. In fact, i like both Kirilenko and Shvedova and was neutral here, but this is wrong. Shvedova is a more talented player than Kirilenko. It was evident in the match they just played. Kirilenko is just more consistent, and is mentally tougher.

But your right about her improvement. I expect Kirilenko to break the top 10 at some point next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
^Agree Kirilenko is too much for her unless her mind get's the better of her
No she isn't though. If anything, it's the other way around, even before hand. Shvedova at her best beats most players in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post

Actually, it's worked out the other way around. Slava was in her GOAT mode and destroying her until she did her trademark choke. 5-1 up in the first set, but loses it 7-5. Kiri went on to improve her game while Slava imploded (again), and Slava has gone bad with a few good moments since.

Kiri could do NOTHING when Slava was ON in the first 6 games in the match. She is clearly more talent than Kirilenko when at her best. And this surface doesn't suit Slava. This surface is really slow, slower than Clay.

Edit* Kirilenko won 7-5,6-4. Slava's head messes with her again. Kirilenko was the more consistent player, and after Slava imploded in that first set, it was done. Slava imploded and played poor from then on, and Kirilenko still didn't destroy her. If Shvedova kept her beast mode throughout then we would be looking at a trashing in her favour.

Says it all really. Sort you Fucking head out Slava

I like Slava, but i can't help but laugh. 5-1 up and in complete control. Loses the set 7-5. Sums her up perfectly well. Talented, but a mental midget.

Good luck Kiri in the next round!! Very winnable match

There's only Juan!!!