Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 07:35 AM   #1964 (permalink)
Riddle101
The Eater of Worlds

Riddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thekweewee View Post
I actually thought Devon being unmasked was a very good choice. No one saw it coming and he is just one piece of the puzzle that has been revealed.

Someone posted that clip of Angle talking to Wes Brisco a few pages back and what Garrett/Devon/Brisco say tells me they are all in Aces & 8s. Brisco's pony tail also appears to be a complete giveaway.

Of course Garrett being Devon's sidekick will make him an obvious choice and he'll probably be revealed in the next couple of weeks. TNA will need to continue to swerve this though because we've now got 5-6 individuals who we now know are part of the stable.

Could any of the knockouts be in Aces & 8s? Mickie James or Sarah Stock for example? With high heels hidden under baggy jeans they could get one of them up to 5" 9"/5" 10"ish and I can just imagine them revealing a member one week, everyone expecting it to be a bloke only for the classic throw where it turns out to be a woman.
I really hope not. There's no need for any KOs in the stable.

Riddle101 is offline   Reply With Quote