Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 07:15 AM   #2278 (permalink)
nazzac
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post

If Kirilenko plays well she'll destroy Slava. Her improvement over the last 12 months has been incredible, getting close to the top 10. She's a far better and consistent player than Shvedova.
I would say Slava at her best is a top 10 player imo. But Kirilenko is more consistent i agree with that. Shvedova just doesn't show her best enough (like Tsonga in that regard)

Kirilenko has improved a lot though. I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
^Agree Kirilenko is too much for her unless her mind get's the better of her
Actually, it's worked out the other way around. Slava was in her GOAT mode and destroying her until she did her trademark choke. 5-1 up in the first set, but loses it 7-5. Kiri went on to improve her game while Slava imploded (again), and Slava has gone bad with a few good moments since.

Kiri could do NOTHING when Slava was ON in the first 6 games in the match. She is clearly more talent than Kirilenko when at her best. And this surface doesn't suit Slava. This surface is really slow, slower than Clay.

Edit* Kirilenko won 7-5,6-4. Slava's head messes with her again. Kirilenko was the more consistent player, and after Slava imploded in that first set, it was done. Slava imploded and played poor from then on, and Kirilenko still didn't destroy her. If Shvedova kept her beast mode throughout then we would be looking at a trashing in her favour.

Says it all really. Sort you Fucking head out Slava

STAN DA MAN!!!

Last edited by nazzac : 10-18-2012 at 07:32 AM.