Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #521 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
My favorite are the fire burst grenades. Love those. I also like the ones that explode and suck enemies towards it before exploding again. Those are fantastic.
Two Words: Bouncing Betties. Rocking one of those with corrisive, and it rips shit apart, even non robots. They top out at like 600 damage and that scares people away, but it has a nasty DOT effect, and they kicked the crap out of the warrior. I lob grenades with nearly reckless abandon like a Call of Duty player randomly throwing them over rooftops and scoring kills luckily, but those things seeking out enemies and then breaking out into more are the bomb.

As far as DLC goes (someone asked)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...s-booty-review

It's getting good reviews, and it seems to have a solid amount of content for $10. I'll probably play it this weekend....by myself. All my friends are pissed a yellow sniper rifle dropped off Jack and they all are rocking a Commando and using Assault Rifles (I have no idea why) and SMG's and they got shit for drops. It's not bad, but my half damage, but higher fire rate corrosive sniper rifle does more DPS because I can place three critical shots (it's not burst, higher fire rate gun) in the time it takes for this gun to land one. Fire rate is often overlooked for overall damage, which is a mistake IMO.