Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Underrated Games that You Like

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 05:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Phenom
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Phenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missed
Default Re: Underrated Games that You Like

Condemned: Criminal Origins - gory, visceral, in-your-face, and I loved every second of it. Scary as well.

Split/Second: Velocity & FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - both scored well, but both seemed to fall off the radar of general gamer consciousness. Speed, wanton destruction and over-the-top arcade racing are supplied by both in spades, and they are easily my favourite titles of the genre.

Unreal Tournament 3 - the core UT fanbase didn't like some of the changes made to the latest title in this franchise, and effectively buried this game. A crying shame, because it is deathmatch perfection.

Duke Nukem Forever - nowhere near as bad as the reviewers suggest. In fact, I'm convinced that game review sites just dumped on this game as part of some warped publicity stunt in order to increase their readership. By no means perfect, this game nevertheless delivers beefy weapons, exciting shootouts, crazy boss battles and wicked one-liners, and I loved it. 3/10? Fuck off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheRevelator View Post
Bulletstorm - Developers failed to make a profit off this game, but it's so freaking fun, finished it twice, cheesy but funny dialogue and so much more creative and fun than your average military shooters
I enjoyed Bulletstorm as well, and I do hope we get a sequel. Arcade shooters rock.

Last edited by Phenom : 10-18-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote