Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3241 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 06:33 AM
Eddie Ray
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▲E. View Post
You ever thought about writing for WWE in the future at some point? This is some great stuff, and who cares if it's an essay; it's a good read that gets me really gets me excited about Ambrose's potential..

In the few months I've posted frequently on WF, I've noticed that nobody understands how to sell a wrestling story. Not only can you do that, but it sounds like you know a thing or two on how to be successful in the WWE.
Many people on WF don't truly understand wrestling,period. they think they do and they go around using wrestling jargon without its proper application. Most of them are victims of nostalgia and compare everything to the attitude era when things should be allowed to stand on their own merits.

We are going through a transitional period right now, same as pre attitude, wrestling isn't part of mainstream culture right now but everything comes in waves and trends are often cyclical.

I don't write as a profession or as a form of study, i'm actually an Illustrator, I draw. I'm also training to be a wrestler so I find both the storytelling aspects of illustration and wrestling marry rather nicely.

TEAM AMBROSE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome