Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dishonored

Thread: Dishonored
View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 03:29 AM   #86 (permalink)
Tsar WCWR
We're All Mad Here

Tsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dishonored

I enjoyed what little I played of it (meaning the prologue). The graphics are mediocre, but I don't care too much about that. Nothing playing the game on the PC wouldn't fix (I played on the 360). I like how the game allows you to explore different ways of going about the story and gameplay. I planned for a non-lethal playthrough, but since I no longer have the game (I merely checked it out), I'll have to wait. I'm not a huge fan of the art style, but it's something unique compared to most games nowadays and that already puts it ahead of the pack. Voice acting and animations were a bit stiff, but it's a non-issue in the grand scheme of things. All in all, I'd play it again. Probably not on the 360, though.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000
Tsar WCWR is offline   Reply With Quote