Top 5 streak matches imo -

1. Taker/HBK Wm 25
2. Taker/HHH Wm 27
3. Taker/HHH Wm 28
4. Taker/HBK Wm 26
5. Taker/Orton Wm 21.

#1,320 ·
Re: Undertaker vs Kane Wrestle mania 30

No, i'm sick and tired of people bringing this shit up. Kane should not wrestle Undertaker at a Wrestlmania again. They've fueded too many times, and have wrestled at Mania twice. Nothing good can come from a match between Kane and Undertaker. Not when you can get the likes of Undertaker/Cena, Undertaker/Punk or Undertaker/Sheamus even.

#1,321 ·

No, i'm sick and tired of people bringing this shit up. Kane should not wrestle Undertaker at a Wrestlmania again. They've fueded too many times, and have wrestled at Mania twice. Nothing good can come from a match between Kane and Undertaker. Not when you can get the likes of Undertaker/Cena, Undertaker/Punk or Undertaker/Sheamus even.
ofc they might be better matches, but we´re talking a fitting opponent to end the career. As the legend Taker is, he should have a proper last match against someone who meant something for him through his career imo, and who wouldnt fit more then his "brother" Kane? Hell even Michaels would be great for a third match with their recent feud, and tbh Michaels made the streak relevant.

#1,323 ·

yeah i really thought he was gonna retire after beating triple h no matter when he does it hes left a legacy like no other

#1,324 ·

As a mark for both men, I'd love it. But common sense dictates that if the streak ends, it'll be to put a new guy WAY over. And by that I mean new, rather than Punk or Cena. Ryback could be a good fit. In a years' time, who knows? Rhodes, Sandow or even Barrett could be a good fit by then.

#1,325 ·

Kane is ruined as a credible threat for that type of status in my eyes. A comedy gimmick centered around hugging people and therapy coupled with tag teaming with a goat beard that you hug and straddled last night at the Rumble will do that to you. You just don't all of a sudden become the monster again and major, overwhelming construction will be needed to rebuild his character if this idea is to gain any traction within the next year.

#1,327 ·
What if Punk ended the streak?

It's safe to say by now that CM Punk is a future Hall of Famer. He has his Austin 3:16 moment in the Raw Roulette Pipebomb, he has the longest WWE title reign of the modern era, he's the only back to back MitB winner. He's huge right now.

So what if tonight on RAW (Raw Roulette again - very fitting) Punk is all set to deliver a Pipebomb about how he wants his title back and how he was screwed. When bam...lights out. Everyone expects the Shield. When the lights come on, Undertaker is in the ring staring down Punk, he points to the WM sign and leaves.

Taker would then go away for a while, maybe a few cryptic promos interrupt Punk's mic time. But Punk would then enter EC for the WWE title. It would be down to Punk and Rock. Punk looks like he's about to win, then Taker appears from beneath the chamber, chokeslams him, and leaves. Setting us up for Mania.

Bonus points from my own personal preference would be if Taker adopted a Phenom/ABA hybrid character, since if losing the streak is to be his last match, he needs to lose the protected character for his HoF induction and possibly a goodbye tribute episode the following RAW. Using his best theme ever:

#1,330 ·
Re: What if Punk ended the streak?

It will never happen. If he did, he still be in the same position as he's in now.

#1,337 ·
Anyone who beats Taker at Mania would instantly become a first ballot HOF'er if they aren't already and a solidified top tier main event superstar, even someone as low on the pole right now as Drew McIntyre, unless WWE went out of their way to bury that superstar after they end the streak to the point nothing would revive their career. But if someone ended the streak, I doubt that would happen to them and instead they'd receive a monster push to go along with the ending of it.

#1,339 ·
If Punk ends the streak I will quit wrestling

And I dont mean that like most smarks mean it, where they come back the next week. I wont watch it, i wont post on forums, i wont keep up with results.
(not that I am against the streak ending, just not to an undeserving, overpushed piece of crap like Punk)

#1,344 ·
End of the day, Punk/Taker is more about having a great match than the actual Streak. Most people didn't think HBK was gonna break it either. Especially the rematch. But we wanted to see it because we knew it was gonna be a great match. And Cena really doesn't have much more of a chance than Punk anyway. It's not as if Taker fans won't go apeshit if he breaks it either, plus he doesn't need that kind of win anyway.

#1,345 ·
During Cena's Promo, Did Anyone Else Think.....

...that it was possible he would say "The Undertaker" when he said "The person I will challenge at Wrestlemania is..."?

I just figured I'd see if anyone had the same thought I did watching Raw last night. He spoke about the World Title, then the WWE Title, and about how he can't beat Punk or Rock, and then left us hanging when he announced who he was going to target at Wrestlemania.

I just thought the possibility was there. It'd certainly get people talking. Especially me, since I proposed that kind of storyline almost two years ago - Rumble winner avoids Titles, goes after the Streak instead.

So I'm curious, am I really alone in thinking that during Cena's promo last night?

#1,347 ·
Re: During Cena's Promo, Did Anyone Else Think.....

If Cena challenged taker instead he would've probably said something along the lines of how Undertaker is a wrestlemania champion, some corny shit (though that'd be logical)

I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone cena tried to give Ric Flair the superstar of the year award. Thank you

But no him saying Undertaker as a choice didn't cross my mind at all. It was too obvious he was going to pick Rock.

#1,359 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...t_Kamala_Not_Being_Inducted_Into_WWE_HOF.html

- There was talk at Monday's RAW that one of the reasons The Undertaker didn't make an appearance at the Royal Rumble is because he's not so sure that he will work WrestleMania 29 now.

The plan had been for Taker to wrestle CM Punk but WWE officials are still waiting on Taker's decision. There's a feeling among some within WWE that Taker will end up wrestling but the discussion at RAW was they may have to come up with another WrestleMania storyline for Punk.

Source: PWInsider

#1,362 · (Edited)
That is such bullshit haha I want to throw apples at the person who wrote this. We all know Taker is comming back the writing is on the wall. HHH would have never said we havent seen the last of Taker at the slammys if he wasnt comming back. He wasnt at the rumble because there was no need to be there. The storyline wouldnt have made sence if Taker returned at the rumble. AND hes a VIP at WM axxess no way he would be at Axxess if he wasnt competing

Reactions: SUPER HANS
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.