Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 01:25 AM   #742 (permalink)
Clique
HAUNTING YOU

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
for Gods sake the man beat the fuck out of Cena and he isnt even a full time wrestler. And if he beat Cena, thats Cena's 3rd loss in a row at Wrestlemania. If he loses to Lesnar, it will be the final nail in Cena's credibility coffin. Thats it, hes done. He'll either need to be turned mega heel or just bumped down the card because every loss he takes will cripple him from that point on and even the kids will stop seeing him as a threat.
Let's say Cena challenges The Streak at WM29, do you think another loss at WrestleMania would be detrimental to his character's credibility even if it is to The Undertaker? I'm under the assumption that Cena's in a position where a loss like that wouldn't hurt him similar to Triple H losing so often at Mania and re-entering main event programs year after year. I know you were talking about Cena/Lesnar but I'm just asking about another Cena loss at Mania in general.