Top 5 streak matches imo -

1. Taker/HBK Wm 25
2. Taker/HHH Wm 27
3. Taker/HHH Wm 28
4. Taker/HBK Wm 26
5. Taker/Orton Wm 21.

#1,330 ·
Re: What if Punk ended the streak?

It will never happen. If he did, he still be in the same position as he's in now.

#1,337 ·
Anyone who beats Taker at Mania would instantly become a first ballot HOF'er if they aren't already and a solidified top tier main event superstar, even someone as low on the pole right now as Drew McIntyre, unless WWE went out of their way to bury that superstar after they end the streak to the point nothing would revive their career. But if someone ended the streak, I doubt that would happen to them and instead they'd receive a monster push to go along with the ending of it.

#1,339 ·
If Punk ends the streak I will quit wrestling

And I dont mean that like most smarks mean it, where they come back the next week. I wont watch it, i wont post on forums, i wont keep up with results.
(not that I am against the streak ending, just not to an undeserving, overpushed piece of crap like Punk)

#1,344 ·
End of the day, Punk/Taker is more about having a great match than the actual Streak. Most people didn't think HBK was gonna break it either. Especially the rematch. But we wanted to see it because we knew it was gonna be a great match. And Cena really doesn't have much more of a chance than Punk anyway. It's not as if Taker fans won't go apeshit if he breaks it either, plus he doesn't need that kind of win anyway.

#1,345 ·
During Cena's Promo, Did Anyone Else Think.....

...that it was possible he would say "The Undertaker" when he said "The person I will challenge at Wrestlemania is..."?

I just figured I'd see if anyone had the same thought I did watching Raw last night. He spoke about the World Title, then the WWE Title, and about how he can't beat Punk or Rock, and then left us hanging when he announced who he was going to target at Wrestlemania.

I just thought the possibility was there. It'd certainly get people talking. Especially me, since I proposed that kind of storyline almost two years ago - Rumble winner avoids Titles, goes after the Streak instead.

So I'm curious, am I really alone in thinking that during Cena's promo last night?

#1,347 ·
Re: During Cena's Promo, Did Anyone Else Think.....

If Cena challenged taker instead he would've probably said something along the lines of how Undertaker is a wrestlemania champion, some corny shit (though that'd be logical)

I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone cena tried to give Ric Flair the superstar of the year award. Thank you

But no him saying Undertaker as a choice didn't cross my mind at all. It was too obvious he was going to pick Rock.

#1,359 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...t_Kamala_Not_Being_Inducted_Into_WWE_HOF.html

- There was talk at Monday's RAW that one of the reasons The Undertaker didn't make an appearance at the Royal Rumble is because he's not so sure that he will work WrestleMania 29 now.

The plan had been for Taker to wrestle CM Punk but WWE officials are still waiting on Taker's decision. There's a feeling among some within WWE that Taker will end up wrestling but the discussion at RAW was they may have to come up with another WrestleMania storyline for Punk.

Source: PWInsider

#1,362 · (Edited)
That is such bullshit haha I want to throw apples at the person who wrote this. We all know Taker is comming back the writing is on the wall. HHH would have never said we havent seen the last of Taker at the slammys if he wasnt comming back. He wasnt at the rumble because there was no need to be there. The storyline wouldnt have made sence if Taker returned at the rumble. AND hes a VIP at WM axxess no way he would be at Axxess if he wasnt competing

Reactions: SUPER HANS
#1,363 ·
Bullshit to him not competing, what Stone Hot says. I could see a situation where Sheamus faces the Undertaker not punk, he's expressed his desire to face Taker, I dont like him, but he's certainly credible enough. As well as this, the WHC between him and Orton is looking less likely due to ADR getting over.

#1,368 ·
If Undertaker wants to face Lesnar Im sure he will get his way I mean come on. I dont see HHH saying no to Taker even tho HHH has more say over the matter if Taker wants something u better give it to him

#1,366 ·
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/75093/undertakerwrestlemania-update.html?p=1

UNDERTAKER-WRESTLEMANIA UPDATE
By Mike Johnson on 2013-01-30 14:58:00

As we noted earlier this week in the PWInsider Elite section, the word making the rounds at WWE TV this week was that plans for Wrestlemania may need to be altered pending a decision on whether The Undertaker will wrestle on the show.

Undertaker had given word he would be working the PPV several months back and there had been plans in place for a CM Punk storyline leading into the PPV.

The story making the rounds the last few days was that Undertaker's physical well being was being called into question and it was no longer fully confirmed he would be working the show.

This won't be the first time that WWE has been back and forth on whether Taker would work the biggest show of the year. In the past, he always came through and worked. We'll see soon enough whether he does or not. If he doesn't, there will need to be some plans tweaked
more detailed version

#1,369 ·
#1,367 ·
I know he was great in the 90s and most of the last decade,

But it is time for him to retire already, this is what the 3rd year in a row where he only wrestles one match a year.

Yes it's Mania and I am sure he will be healed up in time. The last 4 years he had great matches against HBK 2x and HHH 2x, but it's time to hang it up IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.