Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #2425 (permalink)
Human Nature
Childish Gambino Is #1

Human Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
There's many scenarios/characters, but still not as much as sports games.

NBA has at least 360 players(real players that is), MLB has over 750(real players). So WWE with around 100 seems like nothing compared to those games.
Very very true as well! Haha.
My rebuttal was going to be that each character in WWE needs a back story and everything. But I guess each player has to be talked about somewhat too.
Seems like there's more scenarios in Wrestling though than in any other sport. All the things that can happen in a match with all the different match types, etc.

Anyways, I'm not even disagreeing with you, 2k commentary is unreal and unmatched by anyone, if they couldn't make a full on wrestling game I wish there'd be a way for them to have control over commentary (doesn't make much sense, but I'm just desperate)
Human Nature is offline   Reply With Quote