Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #729 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post

I swear if RZA can gather the Wu for another album it's gonna be an instant classic. Ridiculously good.

Only if they all shut up and let RZA call the shots. I mean, Ghost flat out called their last album wack when it came out, didn't he? LOL. They can't be doing that. Just like the early days(when they made by far their best music), let RZA run the show. That's their only chance.

Ghost is the only one whose shown he can make a good album on his own, without RZA(and I guess Meth, with Redman). They just need to trust RZA, doubt it happens. They are all too old and have been doing their own things for too long and there's too many egos for it to work at this point, IMO. Hope I'm wrong.

And on a side note, I'm still tripping off how Meth beat Red like 16-5 in the tournament on here. I mean, Meth got one good solo album(with RZA), and Red's got 4! 4 > 1. And even Meth's one wasn't as great as people thought it would be before it dropped.