Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #2421 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Nature View Post
AE Mode is looking FANTASTIC! 20 million times better than RTWM!
Cactus Jacks theme is one of my all time favorite themes, so I really hope it's in there.
I usually download it onto every game, so if it's not then it's okay, it's already on my ps3.

Wow oh wow.......why can't JR announce all the matches. His voice is just pure gold. Makes the game feel better.
Way better. I know everything changes within a year in WWE, but can we PLEASE get new announcers in '14??? JBL, JR, Booker, Matthews.
I seriously can't do Cole and King any longer, especially with the repeated lines they've been saying for years...

Looks like comebacks don't go away this year, unless that was only for the Taker/HBK match.

I would've loved to have the option to select JR in Universe mode, but I understand that it would've been alot more work to have Jr read lines for the current crop of superstars as well as all the work he put into the AE mode, at least Cole already has several years of groundwork in the game to build upon . Plus, it's WWE and they have THQ on a leash in terms of how they want their games presented.

Truth is, commentary has been shit for a very long time, even the older games with JR on commentary were nothing to write home about. If they only made marginal improvements this year, it probably wouldn't really make much of a difference to me who's on commentary lol