Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Persian Club Challenge

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Persian Club Challenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right_to_Spencer View Post
Completely different nationalities, also Jinder Mahal is not the athlete that the Sheikie Baby was.
I already addressed that, and who cares if they are completely different nationalities? It's something that I think Jinder Mahal could pull off. He could say that as a young boy he was a huge fan of The Iron Sheik. I'm Hispanic, and my favorite wrestler of all time is Caucasian, not Mexican, or South American. Just because Jinder Mahal is Indian, and technically Canadian. The Persian Club Challenge is entertaining, and I feel still has a role in professional wrestling. From what I understand Mahal is actually a very strong man, and most in the back say he is tremendously stronger than he appears.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote