Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #1680 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Team Bring It: Born in 2001. Used as another word for "The Millions" and Rock's mantra in life. Huge success.

Boots To Asses: Sold millions of items worldwide with that slogan, got over huge, was used outside of wrestling and just last week was chanted big all over the Yankees game.

Fruity Pebbles: Created a big campaign, gave mainstream exposure, was chanted everywhere, put Cena on 3 million boxes and his attire will always be known by that name.

Return, YouTube, MSG backstage and after the show, Concert, History Lessons, Cena kid, Philly, Miami after WM, Boston in November and RAW 1000 were all classic and going to Rock's endless archive. Other great promos like Rock/Cena before WM28, Birthday, Rock/Miz Philly and Atlanta, Rock/Austin/Mae at WM27 etc were all money. I guess that people need a few years to really appreciate something, it's still too fresh to really see how great this run was so far, and can be even better if they wouldn't go with the same opponent for WM29.

Rock said in an interview that nobody backstage knew what he was going to say, I don't think there were even specific points for this promo, probably "Mention Cena, Miz and hype WM". This is a year after his return:

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/169552148445659138
Quote:
@WWE @JohnCena Happy Valentines Day John. You may not be my girl, but I do consider you my bitch. #BootsToCenasPinkParts
y

Last edited by Rock316AE : 10-17-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote