Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #2399 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
I was just looking for some DC comic characters and the first one I noticed was Bane

Those call names are great, but to be honest they're mostly irrelevant for someone like me. I play with entrances off 99% of the time just to get to the actual match faster. I'm really liking what THQ is doing so far though for the most part, just wish they made a game every 2 years instead of every year so they can actually have an updated game. And I'm still angry about some of the finishers (Swagger, Shamrock)
Replace their ankle locks with the An Cole Lock. Problem solved.