Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #2398 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip Coolquip Coolquip Coolquip Coolquip Coolquip Coolquip Coolquip
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean1983 View Post
Some of the stuff people cry about on here cracks me up.

Cody Rhodes'is over his vest so I won't make him my I.C. champ. whaaaa!

Dean Ambroses', a guy who isn't on the roster yet, name isn't in the game. WHaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Have you seen all the features on this game!? Universe mode, KOTR, Attitude mode, CAW, CAA, 40 fucking title belts, a million fucking wrestlers from the 90's to today, endless amounts of CAWs online for FREE!!!!!!!!!! You wanted 50 CAWs 5-10 years ago then you had to spend countless hours making those bitches yourself and if you were lucky you got a formula to create a guy you wanted to make. Not to mention you can add any music track and make pretty much whatever roaster you want. A lot of you must be youngins or uber fan boys that nit pick every little detail.

For the teens on here, this is what I got to play when I was around 16:

and this is what I got to play when I was around 12:
Ok old man simmer down.

I really dont care that much about the name calling. I'm actually looking foward to the game big time. I mostly use CAWs and I really like the creation suite. Glad sigs can be created. Regal Cutter should be cool for Regal.

Question for all:
Who will you play as first?

This revolution... will be telvised...

WORLD WRESTLING ASSOCIATION: THE REVOLUTION
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote