Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote
View Single Post
post #389 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 08:10 PM
The One
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennon View Post
Many of these videos have millions of views, if I was an evil megalomaniac I would want that shit taken down ASAP. And I'm guessing you heard all the stuff about the London Olympics? Not a damn thing happened there, I suppose that was reverse psychology too?

Now stuff like the JFK assassination, manipulating events leading up to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, any idiot could see something is wrong there, but it's all politically motivated. There's a difference. We've been hearing about the NWO for years, yet nothing has ever happened. Has your life ever been affected in any way by this supposed evil cabal? I know mine hasn't.
THEY DON'T REMOVE THE VIDEOS BECAUSE THAT WILL MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT THEY EXIST! You sir, are pretty ignorant. I haven't heard anything about the london olympics. I just research the facts. And you said nothing happened? Who do you think attacked the twin towers?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome