Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #388 (permalink)
Lennon
Vote YES

Lennon needs to make some friendsLennon needs to make some friendsLennon needs to make some friendsLennon needs to make some friendsLennon needs to make some friendsLennon needs to make some friendsLennon needs to make some friendsLennon needs to make some friends
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
The reason why they don't remove the truth videos because that would make it obvious. It's reverse psychology bro. They know you'll think that so they leave it there. Like I said the evidence it's in plain sight.
Many of these videos have millions of views, if I was an evil megalomaniac I would want that shit taken down ASAP. And I'm guessing you heard all the stuff about the London Olympics? Not a damn thing happened there, I suppose that was reverse psychology too?

Now stuff like the JFK assassination, manipulating events leading up to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, any idiot could see something is wrong there, but it's all politically motivated. There's a difference. We've been hearing about the NWO for years, yet nothing has ever happened. Has your life ever been affected in any way by this supposed evil cabal? I know mine hasn't.
Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote