Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #703 (permalink)
PartFive
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

PartFive should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPartFive should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPartFive should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPartFive should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPartFive should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

^ Bonnar/Forrest III ^
I'm going to kick your fucking ass if I find out where you live, fairy. I'm a fucking black belt and I ain't even fucking kidding. Fuck you and your Mom, I jizzed in her mouth and she LOVED it. Then I backhanded that bitch and moonwalked out of your trailer.

Now, go ahead. Tell me she died of cancer. Tell me she was in a car crash. Tell me she can only move her fucking eyelids. Yeah, why don't you tell me some sentimental bullshit that will make me 'ashamed' of what I just said.

You pricks are all the same, and if we met in real life I'd bury my boot up your ass. I get more sex than you, little man. So pogo on that you stupid cunt.