Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #386 (permalink)
The One
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennon View Post
1) I'm from Scotland.
2) I have a theory of my own - do you never wonder why this super powerful, all-seeing evil cabal which runs the world don't remove all the "truth" videos from Youtube, the most popular and easily accessible video site on the internet? Perhaps because it's convenient for them if people spend all their time worrying about outlandish theories about poisoning the air and mind control, which distracts them from the actual political bullshittery which is going on?
3) I highly doubt big Ali from the indian takeaway is poisoning my chicken korma. Although I did get the shits after a kebab one night, you could be on to something...
The reason why they don't remove the truth videos because that would make it obvious. It's reverse psychology bro. They know you'll think that so they leave it there. Like I said the evidence it's in plain sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Those aren't conspiracy theories.
I know, their fact.

Last edited by The One : 10-17-2012 at 06:59 PM.
The One is offline   Reply With Quote