Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #5969 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

He rocks some pretty good facial expressions, oddly enough. Could do to gain pounds and lose teeth though.

30 bucks is like 19 pounds according to google but id totally end up youtube buying since its a quid for 7 days which fucking rocks. Plenty of time to watch and rewatch what i want.

As for turning point, the three way iirc i had at **** and DESMOND/kurt at ****1/4. I was thinking about it earlier on, funnily enough and I totally prefer turning point to final resolution. 3 stages of hell took like one and a half stages before it interested me.

SABIN talk reminds me that MCMG/WTTCOTW is my new dream feud. Kaz/Daniels are so crisp in the ring together it surprised me at first and I think a series of matches could be batshit fun. Or WTTCOTW/BUCKS but the bucks are better as the heels and they cant outDICK Kazaniels so it couldnt be as good as id like.

I'm also worried about what could happen with the tag titles. I mean logic dictates that Kaz/Daniels will feud with LAX 3.0 but then what happens to kurt/aj. I had a horrible scenario of Kash/Gunner feuding for the belts while the never ending aj/daniels thing continued come to me earlier. LAX/WTTCOTW works for me, hoping they dont split aj/angle up and make them feud again since i prefer them both as face & both in a tag team but it's kinda run its course. let them go their separate ways and team them up whenever needed, i could totally go for them having a reign as champs.