Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #5968 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Tell him to gain 150 pounds and work on facial expressions.

It's worth it, imo. The prices on Amazon weren't too outrageous either. ($30 bucks was the most iirc so convert that to pounds and there you go) Hey, I need to watch those damn shows I bought already. I watched half of Turning Point 2009 and stopped. Simply haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. Why? idk. Gots to relive Angle/NIGEL & Styles/Daniels/Joe III.

Watch plz. It's an incredible show. Shelley rules in his match. So does Low Ki. Dawned on me how many guys worked for TNA on that show. Including homegrown talent. Idk how familar you are with his current work, but Kazuchika Okada is superb. You'll probably be flabbergasted, if you weren't aware, by how TNA made him look like a jobber moron during his time there.

Shoot Sabin. The bane of my exsistence. Honestly, I don't know right now. Gonna assume close to or a full year again. Which is...ahhh, terrible. He's torn both ACL. I'm honestly hoping for a full recovery. He's only 30 so he has plenty of time left youth wise. I don't want this to end his career. TNA is finally pushing new talent and with me being a mark or not, Sabin has the tools to be a prime player. I'll be lone on that. Idc.