Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #519 (permalink)
Sephiroth
Pizza Is My Business

Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

I've got a purple Sticky MIRV that does 5,000+ x10 AND it has a small blast radius which doesn't bother me since I can just throw out another if I need to make the radius bigger. I prefer it small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
Has that mission been patched?
No. I selected a level 1 character so matchmaking would find me a game that was doing Best Minion Ever or Road to Sanctuary. I'd get in on one of those and then switch to my normal character before joining the game and I would just tag along reviving people. Then when we finally got to the mission, I made sure to coach everyone on how to not fuck it up. Thank God it worked. Then when I went to my game, I was able to skip it.