Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #5967 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

I wish he was my facebook friend. My housemate is doing a law course and hes nowhere near as awesome as JOE

Fuck I love Sacrifice 05. I could buy it on youtube for a pound too and last time i checked i couldnt find any decent links online for free. If/When I get a christmas temp thing I'm totally splurging on 05-06 ppvs and maybe a couple 07-09 gems that i may have missed (HINT)

I saw HOYT was out in NJPW, he's pretty good. Joe put a KOPW YT link in the bfg thread earlier so im totally getting round to that either at the weekend or next week too SHELLEY too. What's up with Sabin, you know how long he's out for?